Sunday 7 December 2014

Busy busy busy!

What a hectic week! Had several days off work to have an extended weekend but I feel like I haven't stopped. Got most of the things done on my To Do list but still need to finish off my Christmas shopping and other bits, time just flies doesn't it?

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in, I have still eaten clean and didn't succumb to the visit to

Subway on Friday night after drinking so it was just the 10 drinks that I had! I did however have a bottle of water half way through the night though! How sad is that. I'm hoping the alcohol won't make too much of a dent in my weight loss but we shall see. I'm hoping that any gain will be lost in a few days with my new gym regime tomorrow! I'm a little nervous starting a new routine and I aim to increase my gym sessions from 3 to 4 a week, with 2 of the sessions being the same and the other 2 being different exercises/cardio. 

So this week I tried a new recipe and as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I am mainly looking for recipes that feature protein and veg to try and optimise my weight loss. This Tuscan Basil Chicken fitted the bill perfectly and can be served with a salad or any vegetables that you wish (or over rice or pasta). This dish is simple, yet tasty so I ended up cooking it twice this week and the second time I cooked this for a friend and I added a fresh chopped chilli to it and it gave it a nice kick. I found this recipe on Pintrest and is featured on another blog. Check out the link here:


Tuscan Basil Chicken


Seeing as it was my friends birthday this weekend, I thought I would treat myself to a mani and pedi. I love to go and have beauty treatments and due to several changes in my life this year, I haven't been able to go as often as I would like. I go to Eastern Arts in Chandlers Ford as the staff there are really nice and the quality of their work is brilliant, I would definitely recommend anyone who's local to me to go there. I've also previously had body wraps there before as well and again, the girls are very professional and well trained and the wraps are great if you want to lose a few inches before a big event! I had a luxury mani and pedi and you have a nice soak and mini massage on your hands and feet which is very relaxing. I chose CND's 'Asphaltas I've been lusting after one of Essie's colours called 'Bobbing for Baubles' and this was as close as I could get to it in the salon.



Will definitely treat myself to the Essie one soon though!


Unfortunately I was unable to find myself a new dress to wear on Friday so ended up wearing my back up option (ladies, always have a back up outfit!) and of course, the toilet selfie must be taken! I did intend to take a pic before I left the house but of course, I was running late as usual! But I wanted to take one as a 'during' pic to see how far I've come so far and I've put the pic from Friday against a pic taken in June, a week before I weighed myself and saw that horrible number 16 on the scales. There's definitely a difference but I've still got a long way to go until I get to where I want to be. I hope that by my birthday in July 2015 that I'm there... 4 stone and 4 dress sizes to go!





So another week over! Seriously it's going to be Christmas before we know it and 2015 will be here! Time we all start to think about New Years Resolutions and starting afresh in different aspects of our lives. What's your 2015 New Years Resolution going to be? 

Until next time



Much Love

Just Ems

Start Date: 7th October 2014
Start Weight: 15 stone 8lbs
Current Weight: 14 Stone
Total Weight Lost: 22lbs
Height 5'2

No comments:

Post a Comment