Friday 5 December 2014

You think its a lot...

So... My first rant post!

Today I had a mini weigh in. Tonight I am going out to celebrate a friends birthday and I'm rather nervous as to what the alcohol is going to do to my weigh come Monday so I thought I'd better have a mid point check to see how I was getting on.


When I weighed on Monday

I had only lost 1lb. Again, unimpressive, but still a loss which I appreciate. As you may have read from my previous post, I have been potentially consuming too much brown rice and red meat and as a result consuming too many calories which has slowed down my weight loss. So this week I have dropped both brown rice and red meat and today was met with a 2lb loss. Which I was very happy with as now I've lost 22lbs since I started on 7th October, over a stone and a half gone.

Seems a lot doesn't it?


In preparation for tonight, of course, a girly shopping trip is in order for a new dress. Could I find anything to wear? Of course not...

Whilst 22lbs seems alot, it hasn't made much difference to my dress size and my body seems disproportionate as weight is coming from some areas and not others... Frustrating!

Dear Fat... Please make your way from my stomach and ass... Much appreciated.. Em


But this has made me more determined to continue and make my body change shape as I carry on this journey. Once I've lost the bulk of the weight I can start running and work on toning. Can't wait!


So next week I start a very different gym regime and a more calorie controlled meal plan. I am scared and excited at the same time, I'm not sure I'm going to be walking or crawling out of the gym on Monday!


Just a quick post tonight, mainly to vent my frustration but I will post again over the weekend. Another new recipe that I tried this week and sharing another motivational tip that I have in my kitchen :)


Much Love

Just Ems

Start Date: 7th October 2014
Start Weight: 15 stone 8lbs
Current Weight: 14 Stone
Total Weight Lost: 22lbs
Height 5'2

No comments:

Post a Comment